Sunday, January 25, 2009

RECIPE FOR SELF LOVE

I want to help motivate you to commit to loving yourself 100% by using my recipe for self-love. People who love themselves have love and money in their lives. They feel happy and they are enjoying the abundance of the universe. You can too, and it is easier than you think, if you can find someone who will tell you truly what you need to do. I am that person.

I used to feel so jealous of people who had money and love. Don't you? Maybe you feel jealous of me. I have both now. I want you to know I started out with nothing. I am truly a self-made woman, and I want to show you how to be a self-made man or woman. I have learned the hard way, and I can make your learning much easier.

First Ingredient: use your jealousy to motivate you. If you see someone who has something you don't have and you want it, use your jealousy to trigger this thought: "how will I get that for myself?" And go to work figuring it out right away. And ask for help if you feel you need it!

Second Ingredient: Develop an attitude of gratitude for what you do have. With gratitude for what you have, you immediately will feel confident. You will be acknowledging what you have accomplished, and that in itself means you have abilities to take care of yourself. Celebrate those abilities and feel good about them starting now. This will help you create a foundation for developing more skills and greater success.

Third Ingredient: Decide what you will do and when you will do it. The human mind will wander everywhere except where you need to go, if you don't decide upon your goals and when you will do them. It's how our brains work. Don't put yourself down, because your mind wanders. Everyone's mind wanders. Discipline yourself with specific decisions about what you will do and when you will do it. You will be amazed with your progress if you do this one thing.

Fourth Ingredient: If you don't know what goals to set for yourself, please read my eBook. I have clearly outlined exactly what you need to do to fall madly in love with yourself. Follow my 15 steps and you will be on the most exciting path to self-love and success that you have ever been on.

Get the 1st Chapter of my ebook, "How to Fall Madly in Love with Yourself" for free and my eNewsletter, "Love Yourself Now" by clicking here: http://www.learnhowtoloveyourself.com

With love and blessings,

Sandra Dawson, MA
Love and Relationship Coach
America's Most Loving Relationship and Trauma Expert

631 228 4361
310 291 2201

No comments: