Sunday, July 13, 2008

"Self-Help for Self-Love"

"Self-Help for Self-Love"

Believe in Yourself. Expect the Best and Get It!

Give yourself permission to go after what you want in love and life. You can succeed if you will remove the obstacles that are currently in your way. Let me know what those obstacles are. Let me know what you need most in order to succeed. You deserve to love yourself, and you have been born to have success in love and life.

You deserve to believe in yourself, to expect the best and to succeed. I am here to help you. I am listening. I want you to fall madly in love with yourself, and I am an expert at teaching people how to accomplish this goal. I was a Marriage and Family Therapist in California for over 10 years, and I am a Trauma Expert and Relationship Coach now in New York.
Join my mailing list for free and receive the 1st chapter of my ebook, "How to Fall Madly in Love with Yourself" and my eNewsletter, "Love Yourself Now."
Then, please let me know what your obstacles are to loving yourself so I can help you remove them, one obstacle at a time.

May all your dreams come true.
With love and blessings,
Sandra Dawson, MA
Love and Relationship Coach
America's Most Loving Relationship and Trauma Expert
join my club:
Free 1st chapter of my ebook and eNewsletter: http://www.learnhowtoloveyourself.com/

No comments: