Sunday, July 13, 2008

$600 per hour shrinks? You can do better.....

I recently read an article in the New York Times about $600/hour psychoanalysts serving the rich. I think this is a big waste of time for a highly successful rich person to do. If you have a personality disorder, then by all means, hire a freudian analyst, but for the vast majority of highly successful clients, there is no need to seek this kind of help, no matter how credible an analyst's expertise may sound.

If you are feeling dissatified with your life in any way or anxious about pressures in your life, you are displaying symptoms that directly indicate a lack of self-love. When you love yourself, you take care of all of your human needs, and as a result of doing that, you feel empowered, happy and fulfilled.

Love and happiness are not the result of a great balance sheet. Money helps to support the needs of the real self, if you know how to love yourself 100%. I am a successful Love Coach and I can show you how to fall madly in love with yourself. By doing this, you will truly create a totally fufilling and happy life for yourself. Seeing a freudian analyst might boost your ego, but it will do nothing to solve your real problems in life, because it is most probably a mismatched relationship.

I was a Marriage and Family Therapist in California for 15 years, and now I am a Love and Relationship Coach in Westhampton Beach, New York. I have been helping individuals, couples and groups to love and accept their true selves for more than 25 years. I am the founder of the Institute for Self-Love, and I am passionate about helping you remove any and all obstacles to loving and valuing yourself 100%. I am trained to work with communication and relationship issues, anxiety, depression and trauma, which are all possible obstacles to your emotional well-being. I am also trained in an energy trauma method that is truly remarkable in its effectiveness for transforming a highly activated nervous system to a nervous system that is calmly alert.

If you have anxiety that stops you from doing what you truly want to do, please contact me asap.

You can contact me at 310 291 2201 or 631 228 4361.

You can receive my free eNewsletter "Love Yourself Now, and the 1st Chapter of my ebook, free by clicking here: http://www.LearnHowToLoveYourself.com

With love and blessings,

Sandra Dawson, MA
America's Most Loving Relationship and Trauma Expert

http://www.LearnHowToLoveYourself.com
http://www.AdviceForLoveRelationships.com
http://www.AwakenYourSuccessfulSelf.blogspot.com

No comments: